How do I pair my Bluetooth speaker to my phone or tablet?
* Before attempting to pair your audio device to this speaker, take a moment to familurize yourself with the Bluetooth features on your phone or tablet.
- Power on the speaker.
- Press and hold the pair button until the blue L.E.D. light begins to blink.
- From you your Bluetooth enabled device search and select ISBW337.
- Once selected pairing will be confirmed with a tone.
- The light will no long blink and will be solid.
Can I used multiple speakers with a single bluetooth source?
No, only one single bluetooth audio source at a time (1:1), and cannot share this audio with other devices.
I’m done listening…. How do I un-pair my Bluetooth device?
Simply power off the speaker to disconnect. The two devices will re-pair once the ISB23 is powered on again.
My device shows that it is paired but when I play music there is no audio?
- Adjust the volume from the paired bluetooth device
- Delete paired speaker from your device and try repairing again
- Confirm your device supports A2DP Profile (Your device would pair, but no audio would pass if it did not have this profile)
- Is there another Bluetooth device connected to this speaker?
- Do you have the latest firmware for your device?
I’m experiencing interference in the audio during playback?
Bluetooth is a very stable technology, but in the rare case of lose of audio signal please try the following
- Move closer to the Bluetooth speaker (max range is 30 feet)
- Make sure your device is not Bluetooth enabled to another function or device (headset, keyboard, computer link)
- Try deleting and repairing both devices to resolve