iLive Voice Activated Amazon Alexa Portable Wireless Fabric Speaker ISWFV387G
<p><iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GOxxQkzwzts?rel=0" width="325" height="185"></iframe></p>
<h4><strong>APP UPDATE: PANDORA & SPOTIFY STREAMING SERVICES NOW AVAILABLE<br /></strong></h4>
<p><strong>AMAZON ALEXA</strong><br />You can ask Alexa to play music or the news, check the weather, control your smart home and more.<br /><br /><strong>WHOLE HOME AUDIO</strong><br />Pair up to six speakers together on Wi-Fi for a whole home audio experience or use Bluetooth when outside of your home for listening to music on-the-go.<br /><br /><strong>THERE'S AN APP FOR THAT</strong><br />Download our iLive WiFi app to control your music and access Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn or other music services with ease.<br /><br /><strong>THOUGHTFULLY DESIGNED</strong><br />Rich tweed fabric and satin metallic accents give the speaker an air of luxurious comfort, while the rechargeable battery keeps your music portable at home or on-the-go for hours.</p>
Do you like asking Alexa to play your favorite songs? We do too!
That's why we're working on an update that will allow you to use Alexa to control Spotify and Sirus XM radio. In the meantime, we've made it easy for you to stream these services right from our iLive WiFi app or using Bluetooth.
Update: 12/19/17, Pandora is now available via Alexa voice services. Just download the latest firmware version and ask "Alexa, play Pandora".
Update: 1/2/18, Spotify is now available via Alexa voice services. Just download the latest firmware version and ask "Alexa, play Pandora".
Where can I download the app to control these speakers?
Where can I download the Amazon Alexa app to enable Alexa?
How do I setup and operate my new Wireless Speaker with Amazon Alexa (ISWFV387G)?
We've created a comprehensive video to help you setup and operate your new Wireless Speaker with Amazon Alexa (ISWFV387G).
The Speaker Failed to Connect to my Wifi, What do I do?
Because Wifi networks can have different security levels and connection requirements you may need to connect to your WiFi network using the "Alternative" method.
Not to worry connecting your speaker to WiFi will be just as easy.
1. First, following the instructions on the App open the WiFi menu of your phone or tablet device.
2. Then, in the list of WiFi networks availible on your mobile device select the network labeled iLive_ISWFV387_ and connect to it.
3. Next, return to the App and select the name of the WiFi network in your home, enter the password, and press continue.
4. The App will then automaticly connect your speaker to the network.
5. Once the speaker has connected to the network the speaker will announce "WiFi Connected."
When I ask Alexa a question a red ring appears on top of the speaker, why?
Your Amazon account has not been synced to the speaker. Please enter the iLive WiFi App and log into your Amazon account to enable Alexa.
How can I adjust the volume on this speaker?
You can adjust the volume a verity of ways.
- You can always adjust the volume on the speaker.
- If you are streaming music from your phone or tablet you can adjust the volume directly from the device and the speaker will respond accordingly.
- If you have used voice commands and asked Alexa to play music you can ask Alexa to adjust the volume to any number between 1-10, with 10 being the max volume. Example: "Alexa, set volume to 7."
Can I pair multiple ISWFV387 speakers together for a whole home audio system?
Yes, you can pair up to six speakers together on your home network and have them all play simultaneously and synchronized. When synchronized each speaker will have independent volume control.
Will Alexa work when multiple ISWFV387 speakers are synchronized?
When multiple speakers are synchronized the main control speaker will have access to Alexa Voice Services but the assistant speakers will not, because they are playing the content from the control speaker. When these speakers are no longer synchronized together each individual speaker will have access to Alexa.
Can I have more than one ISWFV387 speaker on my network and have them operate independently?
Yes, you can have multiple ISWFV387 speakers on your network operating independently. They can each access and play different musical content and each will have Alexa Voice Services.
Can I use Alexa calling and messaging features?
Alexa calling and messaging is not supported with 3rd party devices but you can use the Alexa app directly instead.
Alexa is slow to respond to me?
Please make sure you have updated your iLive speaker to the latest firmware in the iLive WiFi App.
How do I update the Speaker's firmware?
Periodically, there will be new features, functions, or updates that need to be applied to these speakers. When these updates are available you will notice a NEW icon next to the settings menu (Gear shaped symbol) of the speaker.
- Connect the speaker to USB port and power on the speaker.
- Connect the speaker to WiFi, and search for your WiFi speaker using the iLive WiFi App.
>TAP ON THE SETTINGS GEAR
>TAP ON SPEAKER INFO
>SCROLL DOWN AND TAP ON FIRMWARE VERSION, NOTE THERE IS A NEW ICON IN THIS SECTION
>TAP ON UPGRADE TO BEGIN DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING NEW FIRMWARE
The downloading and installation of this software will begin automatically. The speaker will reboot and announce when the software has been successfully installed.
NOTE: It is VERY important to keep the speaker powered on throughout the update process. Powering off the speaker too soon can permanently damage the software. It is recommended to connect this speaker to power while updating the software.
How can I use multi-room audio?
To make your home multi-room capable with iLive, simply choose from any of the following models to pair (up to 6) throughout your home: ISWFV387, ISWF476, ISWF576, ISWF776, or IKBFV378S. Place speakers in any room and use the app to play music from the speaker of your choice. You can play different songs from different speakers, set individual volume levels, or you can link all the speakers to play the same song.
- Multi-mode: In the Device List, press and hold a device icon for two seconds, then drag towards another device to link the speakers together.
- Solo-mode: Press and hold the device icon, then drag downwards past the dotted line.