How do I pair my Bluetooth device with the ISB14?
* Before attempting to pair your device to the ISB135, take a moment to power on your pairing devices Bluetooth feature and learn some basic controls operations if you have not done so already.
- Power on the ISB135
- Press and hold the pair button until the blue L.E.D. light on the side of the ISB135 begins to blink.
- From you your Bluetooth enabled device search and select the ISB135
- Once the IISB135 has been selected pairing will confirm with a tone
- Visually the device will display ISB135 name and “Paired”
Can I used multiple speakers with a single bluetooth source?
No, only one speaker will pair and play to a single bluetooth source at a time (1:1), and cannot share this audio source with other devices.
How do I change the lighting on this speaker?
At any time while this speaker has power, the lights will function regardless of the power switch
- Press the "Lights" button once to activate LED light. The light color will change automatically.
- Press the "Lights" button again and the user can pause/select the light color.
- Press and hold the "Lights" button and the light will turn off.
I’m done listening…. How do I un-pair my Bluetooth device?
Simply power off the ISB135 to disconnect. The two devices will re-pair once the ISB135 is powered on again.
My device shows that it is paired but when I play music there is no audio?
- Is the Line Input disconnected? (Line in over rides all processes)
- Adjust the volume from the paired bluetooth device
- Delete pairing and try repairing again
- Confirm your device supports A2DP Profile (Your device would pair, but no audio would pass if it did not have this profile)
- Is there another Bluetooth device connected?
- Do you have the latest firmware for your device?
I’m experiencing interference in the audio during playback?
Bluetooth is a very stable technology, but in the rare case of lose of audio signal please try the following
- Move closer to the Bluetooth speaker (max range is 30 feet)
- Make sure your device is not Bluetooth enabled to another function or device (headset, keyboard, computer link)
- Try deleting and repairing both devices to resolve