IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not press and hold the pair button longer than 6 seconds. This will put the device into sleep mode a deactivate bluetooth pairing. Please only press and hold the pairing button for a maximum of 3 seconds. If you do inadvertently enter sleep mode, please cycle the power on and off to exit sleep.
How do I pair my Bluetooth device with the ISB212?
* Before attempting to pair your device to the ISB212S, take a moment to power on your pairing devices Bluetooth feature and learn some basic controls operations if you have not done so already.
- Power on the ISB212
- Press and hold the pair button until the blue L.E.D. light on the side of the ISB212 begins to blink.
- From you your Bluetooth enabled device search and select the ISB212
- Once the ISB212 has been selected pairing will confirm with a tone
- Visually the device will display ISB212 name and “Paired”
Can I used multiple speakers with a single bluetooth source?
No, only one ISB212 will pair and play to a single bluetooth source at a time (1:1), and cannot share this audio source with other ISB212 devices.
How many Bluetooth devices will the ISB212 store in paired memory?
A total of eight paired devices will be stored into memory. When the ninth device is paired the first paired device is forgotten and so on.
I’m done listening…. How do I un-pair my Bluetooth device?
Simply power off the ISB212 to disconnect. The two devices will re-pair once the ISB212 is powered on again.
My device shows that it is paired but when I play music there is no audio?
- Is the Line Input disconnected? (Line in over rides all processes)
- Adjust the volume from the paired bluetooth device
- Delete pairing and try repairing again
- Confirm your device supports A2DP Profile (Your device would pair, but no audio would pass if it did not have this profile)
- Is there another Bluetooth device connected?
- Do you have the latest firmware for your device?
I’m experiencing interference in the audio during playback?
Bluetooth is a very stable technology, but in the rare case of lose of audio signal please try the following
- Move closer to the Bluetooth speaker (max range is 30 feet)
- Make sure your device is not Bluetooth enabled to another function or device (headset, keyboard, computer link)
- Try deleting and repairing both devices to resolve