Why isn't my device fast/rapid charging?
- Be sure that your device supports "fast/rapid charge."
- If your device does support this feature, you may need to enable this feature from your device's Settings, Power or Battery menu. Consult the user manual for your specific device.
- Note: wireless charging may not work if you have a case that is A) too thick or b) has a magnet. In these circumstances, you will need to remove the case before placing on the charging pad.
Why isn't my device charging?
- Your device may not charge in all positions (landscape/portrait) depending on where the charging coils are located. Try placing your device in a few different positions to find the best way to charge.
Why is my device not staying on the charging pad?
- Carefully remove the thin plastic cover above around the charging pad to expose the rubber ring. This will allow your device to better hold on to the charging pad.