Where can I download the app to control this speaker?
Apple App Store Google Play Store
Where can I download the Amazon Alexa app to enable Alexa?
Apple App Store Google Play Store
How do I pair my Bluetooth device to the IKBFV378S?
- Power on the speaker and press Source to switch to Bluetooth Mode, indicated by a slowly flashing blue light from the Mode/Connection LED. Bluetooth Mode may also be selected in the iLive app. Press the Connection Mode icon the Main Menu Screen.
- Press and hold the WPS button to begin pairing. The Mode/Connection LED will begin quickly flashing blue as it searches for a device.
- On your device, open the Bluetooth Settings and select IKBFV378 from the list of available devices.
- When successfully paired, the Mode/Connection LED on the speaker will turn solid blue and a voice will announce “Bluetooth connected.”
- Use the controls on your device to select and begin playing audio. Use the controls on the device or the speaker to play, pause, and adjust the volume.
How can I adjust the volume on this speaker?
You can adjust the volume a variety of ways.
- You can adjust the volume on the speaker using the VOLUME + and VOLUME - buttons.
- If you are streaming music from your phone or tablet you can adjust the volume directly from the device and the speaker will respond accordingly.
- If you have used voice commands and asked Alexa to play music you can ask Alexa to adjust the volume to any number between 1-10, with 10 being the max volume. Example: "Alexa, set volume to 7."
Can I use Alexa calling and messaging features?
Alexa calling and messaging is not supported with 3rd party devices, but you can use the Alexa app directly instead.
Alexa is slow to respond to me?
Please make sure you have updated your iLive speaker to the latest firmware in the iLive WiFi App.
How do I update the Speaker's firmware?
Periodically, there will be new features, functions, or updates that need to be applied. When these updates are available you will notice a NEW icon next to the settings menu (Gear shaped symbol) of the speaker within the iLive WiFi app.
- search for your WiFi speaker using the iLive WiFi App.
>TAP ON THE SETTINGS GEAR
>TAP ON SPEAKER INFO
>SCROLL DOWN AND TAP ON FIRMWARE VERSION, NOTE THERE IS A NEW ICON IN THIS SECTION
>TAP ON UPGRADE TO BEGIN DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING NEW FIRMWARE
The downloading and installation of this software will begin automatically. The speaker will reboot and announce when the software has been successfully installed.
NOTE: It is VERY important to keep the speaker powered on throughout the update process. Powering off the speaker too soon can permanently damage the software.
How can I use multi-room audio?
To make your home multi-room capable with iLive, simply choose from any of the following models to pair (up to 6) throughout your home: ISWFV387, ISWF476, ISWF576, ISWF776, or IKBFV378S. Place speakers in any room and use the app to play music from the speaker of your choice. You can play different songs from different speakers, set individual volume levels, or you can link all the speakers to play the same song.
- Multi-mode: In the Device List, press and hold a device icon for two seconds, then drag towards another device to link the speakers together.
- Solo-mode: Press and hold the device icon, then drag downwards past the dotted line.