- Home /
- Speaker System for iPod®, iPhone®, and iPad®
This versatile speaker dock is the perfect companion for iPod, iPhone, and iPad. Play and charge all three devices. Rotate the dock to display videos in full-screen landscape mode or browse your music collection using Cover Flow. Adjust the angle to make typing and reading more comfortable. Dynamic stereo speakers enhance your music, videos, apps, and more. Download our free app for enhanced features, including: custom clock, weather display, custom alarm settings, nature sounds, photo slideshows with background music, and more. *The dock is not compatible with iPhone or iPad lightning connector. You can stream music via Bluetooth if you purchase the IAB53 Adapter for a special $4.99 price.
- Made for iPad, iPod, and iPhone
- Plays and charges docked iPad, iPod, and iPhone
- App-enhanced: clock display, alarm, nature sounds, radio, weather
- App available as a free download from the Apple App Store
- Rotating dock for iPod, iPhone, and iPad
- Composite video output
- Audio line input
- Video output on/off switch
- Digital volume control
- Portrait or landscape orientation
- iPad support bracket
- 2 rubber spacers for iPad
- AC/DC power adapter
- User’s guide
iPad 2 [16GB 32GB 64GB]
iPad [8GB 16GB 32GB]
How do I locate the App in the iTunes Store?
If the app is not installed into your iTouch or iPhone simply power on the dock and connect your device. A notification will appear asking if you would like to download from the App Store. You can also search the App store by entering your model number into the search field.
My iPad2 does not fit tight when I dock it?
The ISD291B includes rubber spacers that need to be installed when an iPad2 is to be docked. These spacers will create a tight uniform mount that will protect your docked device
How do I view video only from my docked device or from the composite video output?
Located on the rear of the ISD291B is a Video Output On/Off button; pressing this button will toggle video output from your docked device and the composite video (yellow) output.
I am unable to hear any audio from my docked device?
Please check the following for solutions.
- Please remove any cases or protective covers as they may have an effect on the docking pins.
- Disconnect the Line In cable
- Verify that the device is docked. A charge icon will appear in the battery window.
- Confirm the ISP291B is powered ON and the volume is turned UP.
- Boomboxes / Turntables
- Car Accessories
- Clock Radios
- Home Music Systems
- Indoor-Outdoor Speakers
- Made for iPad
- Portable Audio
- Power Banks
- Sound Bars
- Speaker Systems
- Under Cabinet Systems
- VR Headsets
- IAB53 Discount Products
- Winter Sale
- ILIVE PLATINUM
You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items to compare.