- Home /
- Bluetooth Home Music System and Dock
Wirelessly stream music from your Bluetooth device, or play and charge iPod, iPhone, and iPad.
- Plays and charges docked iPod, iPhone, and iPad
- Made for iPod, iPhone, and iPad
- Built-in Bluetooth speaker
- Supports Bluetooth v2.1
- Supports Bluetooth profile A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)
- Component video output
- LED pairing indicator
- LED power indicator
- Pairing button
- 3.5mm audio line input
- Wireless range: 33 feet
- Full-function remote
- Remote control: requires a CR2025 battery (pre-installed)
- Component video cable
- AC/DC power adapter
- User’s guide
iPad 2 [16GB 32GB 64GB]
iPad 3rd generation [16GB 32GB 64GB]
iPad [8GB 16GB 32GB]
iPhone 3G [8GB 16GB]
iPhone 3GS [8GB 16GB 32GB]
iPhone 4 [8GB 16GB 32GB]
iPhone 4s [8GB 16GB 32GB]
iPhone [4GB 8GB 16GB]
iPod 4th generation (color display) [20GB 30GB]
iPod 4th generation (color display) [40GB 60GB]
iPod 4th generation [20GB]
iPod 4th generation [40GB]
iPod 5th generation (video) [30GB]
iPod 5th generation (video) [60GB 80GB]
iPod classic (2007) [160GB]
iPod classic (2009) [120GB 160GB]
iPod classic [80GB]
iPod nano 1st generation [1GB 2GB 4GB]
iPod nano 2nd generation (aluminum) [2GB 4GB 8GB]
iPod nano 3rd generation (video) [4GB 8GB]
iPod nano 4th generation (video) [8GB 16GB]
iPod nano 5th generation (video camera) [8GB 16GB]
iPod nano 6th generation [8GB 16GB]
iPod touch 1st generation [8GB 16GB 32GB]
iPod touch 2nd generation [8GB 16GB 32GB 64GB]
iPod touch 3rd generation [32GB 64GB]
iPod touch 4th generation [8GB 32GB 64GB]
How do I pair the ISDB752B with my Bluetooth device?
- Press the power button
- Press the source button, until the Bluetooth source indicator is illuminated
- Press and hold the Pair or Play/Pause button until the Pair indicator flashes blue
- An audible voice will announce "Speaker is Pairing" through the connected speakers
- Using the native Bluetooth controls of your device, search and select ISDB752 to pair
- When paired an audible voice will announce "Speaker is Paired" and the pair indicator will be lit solid blue
I am unable to hear any audio from my docked device?Please check the following.
- Please remove any cases or protective covers as they may have an effect on the docking pins. Remove any docking brackets from docking well and try docking again to test.
- Confirm the iPod source has been selected
- Remove any connected Line input
- Verify that the device is docked. A charge icon will appear in the battery window, and tone can be herd from the device when properly docked.
- Confirm the ISDB752B is powered ON and the volume is turned UP.
Can I use any Bluetooth device with this Speaker?Yes, the ISDB752B will link to any Bluetooth device that supports A2DP profiles. This includes Android, Windows, Mac, and IOS devices.
Can I extend the speaker wire connection?No, due to the proprietary connection of the speakers it is not recommended to cut or modify the connection.
Check items to add to the cart or select all
- Boomboxes / Turntables
- Car Accessories
- Clock Radios
- Home Music Systems
- Hoverboards / Scooters
- Indoor-Outdoor Speakers
- Made for iPad
- Portable Audio
- Power Banks
- Sound Bars
- Speaker Systems
- Under Cabinet Systems
- VR Headsets
- IAB53 Discount Products
- Winter Sale
- ILIVE PLATINUM
You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items to compare.